To view “In Depth look into the Rapture” click on the cover below
By L. McGuire
Illustrations By Jack Kinney
An In-Depth Look into the Rapture
Written L. McGuire
(C) 2005-2013, 2014-2016,2021
P.O. Box 1701
Trout Creek, Montana
Hunt the Souls to Fly Away 5
Tares and the Wheat 14
Stay Awake! 19
Twinkling of an eye! 28
The Coming! 31
Let no man deceive YOU! 33
As you face, the all you can eat buffet table of doctrines (teachings) I humbly ask you to look at one item on this buffet, instead of the whole table. You may disagree with the name, Yahushua. You may even disagree with the 7th day Sabbath but right now let us begin to digest the covered dish called the Rapture. Yes, I agree the Rapture dish looks delicious to the eyes, smells good to the nose and even feels great to the flesh, oh but is it good? ‘Yep, sure looks good,’ you might be a thinking… but could there be some wormwood (poison) hiding in this dish?
Have you heard the talk that has been going around amongst Christian believers? Have you seen the movies? Read the books? About an extra ordinary event that will cause catastrophic problems to all inhabitants of the earth? People vanishing with their clothes, heart pacer, hearing-aides, wedding rings, etc. will be all that remain of these loved ones. Leaving millions of people down here to go through what the Scriptures call, ‘The Great Tribulation’. A horrible time in which this world has ever seen nor will see again. Yep, I’m talking about what many call the ‘Rapture’. Some believe in a ‘pre-tribulation’ when Christian believers will be caught up and removed from earth before the Tribulation begins.
Then others believe in a ‘mid-tribulation’ when Christian believers will be caught up during the middle of the Tribulation. Yet others believe that this rapture will occur at the end of the seven years, ‘post-tribulation’. Many base this belief on a few verses written in 1st and 2nd Thessalonians. Most certainly there will be a Second Coming of our Master and Saviour Yahushua Messiah. Of course, no man knows the day nor the hour in which He will appear. We are told to stay awake. Not to fall into a drunken slumber state. Let us proceed in finding out if this ‘rapture’ teaching is scriptural or could it be heresy.
According to ‘Webster’s New Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English
Language’ heresy means: “a doctrine, opinion, or set of opinions or principles at variance with established or generally received principles;
on opinion or doctrine tending to create division; an unsound or untenable doctrine of any kind.”
Any form of Heresy is dangerous because the effects can cause one to fall away from sound doctrine. Heresy carries some truth mixed with lies, which then deceives a group, an individual or a congregation by promising things Yahuwah did not say. We are not to have the leaven of the Pharisee’s because a little leaven (lie) ruins the whole lump. Since the apostasy, many have fallen away from sound teaching, by having their ears tickled by false doctrine that can be dangerous to one’s eternity.
Many have said and you might be one that feels it doesn’t really matter if you are pre, mid or post tribulation because the rapture is not about one’s salvation. I say the opposite one’s salvation can be
effected, if one does not stay awake. This rapture teaching can be very dangerous. In order to find out the truth let’s take an in-depth look at what Scriptures say. False doctrine is the result of taking a verse out here and there then basing a teaching/doctrine around those verses. To the naked eye, of course false doctrine does not appear to be false because the verses have been pulled out of the Set Apart Scriptures. Because of this, over the next few pages we will examine whole chapters in context.
Hunt the Souls to Fly Away!
Let us begin to examine the Scriptures in the great book of Ezekiel. Starting in the verses 13:2- 23,2.
“Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of YAHUWAH;”
3. “Thus saith YAHUWAH Yahuwah; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing.”
4. “O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.”
5.“Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of YAHUWAH.”
Prophets who claim Yahuwah has stated certain things when He has not, are the ones who prophesy out of their own hearts. What is interesting is that these verses tell us that not only are they not prepared for battle, but they
will not stand in the great day of Yahuwah.
The question we need to know is ‘why’. Why will they not stand when that great day comes? They will not stand because they have fallen asleep and have followed the spirit of falsehood. Remember we are told to test every spirit even if it is of Yahuwah!
6. “They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, Yahuwah saith: and Yahuwah hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.”
They have placed their hope in false teaching that are vain, empty instead of placing their hope in the One Who can save them on that great day.
7. “Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, YAHUWAH saith it; albeit I have not spoken?”
8. “Therefore thus saith YAHUWAH; because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you. saith YAHUWAH.”
9. “And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am YAHUWAH.”
I do hope you are sitting up because these words of Yahuwah sure have my attention. Not only is He against these wolves in sheep’s clothing but they will not enter into Israel nor be in the assembly of His people.
10. “Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered mortar:”
This wall is not perfect, because it is based on heresy, false teachings, some truth with lies. One builds the wall (spreads a lie that itches the ears) while others came and daubed it with untempered mortar (builds onto the
false peace with more lies) Doing a study on the ‘golden calf’ would reveal something that is not normally seen with the naked eye. Aaron and the Israelites did make an idol in the form of a golden calf but Aaron took this
abomination a step further. Do you know what he did? He declared the next day to be a ‘feast’ unto YAHUWAH. They mixed truth with error and declared it was good worship to Yahuwah by giving it the label, ‘Feast to Yah.’
11. “Say unto them which daub it with untempered
mortar, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.”
Remember how our Yahushua tells us to have Him as our foundation. Not some puffed up heresy.
12. “Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said
unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have
13. “Therefore thus saith YAHUWAH; I
will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and
there shall be an overflowing shower in mine
anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume
In that great day, they will not be able to stand during the wrath of Yahuwah. Why? Because they have placed their trust in man-made teachings instead of the written word of Yahuwah.
14. “So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered mortar, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am YAHUWAH.”
15. “Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered mortar, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it;”
Here He is telling us, that the truth will be known. Everything said and done will be exposed. His great day of wrath has NOT come to pass as of yet! Ask yourself my beloved, what kind of mortar holds your wall, truth or lies?
16. “To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith YAHUWAH.”
17. “ Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them.”
What daughters is He talking about? Remember the book of Revelation reveals to us that there is a great whore/harlot that will be destroyed. In prophetic Scriptures a woman represents a church, congregation, and/or assembly of people. What is a whore/harlot in prophetic Scriptures? A church, congregation, an assembly that has not been kept pure (virgin). This great whore is an unclean church that has been defiled due to worshipping false deities. This mother church has daughters/offspring.
18. “And say, Thus saith YAHUWAH; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls. Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?”
These women (or groups of religious people)sew pillows which are cover-ups, lies. All to entice the flesh, itching people’s ears. Telling them what they want to hear unlike what Yahuwah says. When one is with Yahuwah they will find they are not the most popular person out there, one only has to read the Scriptures to see what happened to all the prophets, for instance YirmeYahu/Jeremiah. We know that the adversary comes but to steal, divide and destroy. Do we even need to ask who the one that saves souls is? Man cannot save souls. What men can do is compromise the word of
Yahuwah. They do this to be liked, accepted and lead people astray.
Time and time again, when one finds out that I do not believe in the rapture the very first thing that is said is, “Then you are not saved.” I’ve even been the recipient of hearing such harshness from a Preacher that told me, “You are going to hell.” Ask yourself my beloved friends, who saves souls, men or Yahushua Messiah?
Let us not overlook that to say someone is going to hell base on not accepting the ‘rapture’ teaching is not only judging others but is a lie. There will be many that will be persecuted for the faith during the ‘Great Tribulation’. There will also be 144,000 that will preach the ‘Good News’ during this time. Another shocker is to find out that many believers have not even opened up
the book of Revelation. Some have made claims that their preacher has said, “You don’t need to understand the book of Revelation because you are not going to be here.” Can you see the eternal danger in this type of ideology? Reasoning at this level from a so called man of g-d is a lethal weapon of eternal destruction! NOT something to play around with my beloved friends.
19. “ And will ye pollute me among my people for
handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay
the souls that should not die, and to save the souls
alive that should not live, by your lying to my
people that hear your lies?”
Here they are doing this for handfuls of barley (money). For the love of money. Money is the root to all evil. Scriptures also tell us that man cannot serve Yahuwah and mammon (money). Scriptures reveal that man cannot do this because he will love the one and despise the other! Do you know how much money has been spent on this rapture theory? Mega amounts!
A while ago I was watching a T.V. preacher give a presentation on the rapture. The excitement ran through my body as I sat back in my chair. He had huge fancy props that must of been 10 to 15 feet high, these props covered the whole back end of the stage. I was thunderstruck when I heard him say, “The last trick of Satan will be to say the rapture is false!” Is it any wonder one would say such a thing? My Saviour and Master, Yahushua, was falsely accused of having the spirit of baalzubub. This preacher, went on telling his mega-church and the T.V. audience to get his tapes and DVD’s to make sure no one is left behind. These tapes alone cost somewhere in the ballpark of $100.00. If money was not the root then these tapes, DVDs would be affordable to all. Oh, my heart is saddened.
When I first started questioning this doctrine I took my questions to our preacher at that time. The conversation was going fine until he said, “Whomever is not raptured out they will be going to hell”. Then when I mentioned the 144,000 that will remain the conversation took a turn for the worse when he, in a round-about way called me worse than a fool. Simple questions turned into now all of a sudden I’m going to hell. Go back to those words, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live. I was now judged by man.
How often have we heard, come up to the altar, get saved, or so-and-so is a real man of g-d because he has saved this amount of people, there is only
one Who Saves! Just a side note both of these preachers promote the pre-tribulation rapture.
20. “Wherefore thus saith YAHUWAH; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.”
He is against the lies! To tell people you do not need to know this or that because you are not going to be here anyway! To tell others if you’re not raptured out with us then you are going to hell.
Matthew 24:22,”And if those days were not shortened, no flesh would be saved but for the sake of the chosen ones those days shall be shortened.”
Noticed the word, Flesh? For the sake of the elect He will shorten the time. What is this time? The time of ‘great distress’. If we were not here then why would he have to shorten the time to save flesh? Something to pray about my dear friends.
21. “Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my
people out of your hand, and they shall be no more
in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I
We can be rest assured, that everyone who belongs to Him, will hear His final call to come out of Babylon (confusion). He will show his people the truth and they will no longer be in their hands. Many of days, I looked up into the sky and prayed let the rapture come now. I believed I would not die, just be caught up and removed from the wrath to come. Yep, at one time even I took the rapture heresy hook, line and sinker. Praise Yah, he delivered me! We are not appointed to Yahuwah’s wrath however what many will feel is the persecution. Scriptures tell us, if they have persecuted the Master, they will persecute the student, if they have kept Yahushua’s words then they will keep our words. History reminds us of how thousands of believers were persecuted, burned on stakes, fed to lions. These faithful believers were persecuted to the point of death! That is what the true believers will face, not His wrath but the persecution from the dragon. This dragon makes war with the woman’s seed and wears out the set apart ones.
22. “Because with lies ye have made the heart of
the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and
strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he
should not return from his wicked way, by
promising him life:”
Interesting, do you see how this works? Wow, what an eye opener this verse is, huh? When one is going with the current one is fine, liked by others. Told all sorts of nice things causing one’s ears to be tickled. This is the wishy-washy doctrine or Scriptures refer to this as being lukewarm. When one has been anointed with the eye salve that Yahushua freely gives, that one is no longer blinded by the lies. He/She has ears to hear and eyes to see. Because they can see they are told they are going to hell, they are not saved, be shunned, looked down on, etc. My beloved friend, I pray your eyes have been anointed!
23. “Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am YAHUWAH.”
This is great news my beloved friends. He will deliver His people! Praise be to Him.
Darnel/Tares and the Wheat!
Let us now go to the great book of Matthew 13:24-50. The Parable of the Tares and the Wheat. This parable can also be found in Mark 8 and Luke 8. Some translations used the word, ‘tares’ while others use the word, ‘darnel’.
Have you ever seen wheat grow? In order to have understanding about this parable we need to know about darnel/tares? Let me tell you a little bit about darnel. The Greek word, Zizania (bearded darnel) looks just like wheat. The only way one can tell the difference between wheat and darnel is when the ears develop. Wow! Considering, how our Master, Yahushua spoke of darnel/tares verses wheat brings a whole new perspective on how these grow together. How can one tell if it is of wheat or if it is darnel? It is not as easy as looking out your back-yard grass and seeing all the weeds. One clue we get can be found throughout the Messianic Scriptures when we are told good fruit can not produce bad fruit whereas bad fruit cannot produce good fruit.
We know that the sower is Yahushua. And that the adversary, Satan spreads darnel/tares among the wheat. What he is really spreading is ‘lawlessness’. And this grows right in the midst of the wheat (believers). And at the end, Yahushua Messiah will send His messengers to gather these darnel/tares (children of iniquity) and burn them. Now as we read this chapter. We will discover when the darnel/tares will be gathered together. Matthew 13:24-50,
24. “Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:”
25. “But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.”
26. “But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.”
27. “So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? From whence then hath it tares?”
28. “He said unto them, “An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?”
29. “But he said, “Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.”
30. “Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.”
From these verses, we find that the Messengers are to wait until the time of the harvest to first gather the darnel/tares. The false ones are gathered first then bound and burned.
31. “Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:”
32. “Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.”
33. “Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.”
34. “All these things spake Yahushua unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:”
35. “That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.”
36. “Then Yahushua sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, “Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.”
37. “He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;”
38. “The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;”
39. “The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.”
When we read the Scriptures in context, verse by verse, reading the whole chapter, we can understand the simplicity of what our Master is telling us. In the above verses, He tells us that the field is the world. The tares are the children of the wicked one, they are like their father, the devil. They work iniquity, which is lawlessness, which is breaking the moral law ( i.e. The
Ten Commandments/Marriage Vows). The enemy is the adversary and the reapers are the angels/messengers. So, the darnel/tares are removed first not the wheat. Did you notice he tells us when this will take place? At the
end of the world, not during the tribulation period or the great tribulation but the end of the world. Let us go further;
40. “As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.”
41. “The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;”
Again, he tells us when this takes place, ‘in the end of this world’ He does not say…first gather my children then the darnel/tares but He says to gather ‘first’ the darnel/tares. Also notice here all things that offend, iniquity -lies and sin will be removed. Please see verse 49.
42. “And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”
Notice the break here, first 42 and then 43!
43. “Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let
44. “ Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure
hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.”
45. “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:”
46. “Who, when he had found one pearl of great price,
went and sold all that he had, and bought it.”
47. “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net,
that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:”
48. “Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat
down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.”
49. “So shall it be at the end of the world: the
angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,”
50. “And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there
shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
First the net is cast into the sea of every kind! At the end of the world, the wicked will be removed from among the just.
Stay Awake! We have been told!
Matthew 24, this whole chapter talks about the events that will lead up to the second coming of our Master and Saviour Yahushua Messiah. Let us pray for wisdom and understanding as we begin this chapter. Matthew 24:1-9;
1. “And Yahushua went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.”
2. “And Yahushua said unto them, See ye not all these things? Verily I say unto you, there shall not be left here one stone upon another that shall not be thrown down.”
3. “And as he sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, “Tell us, when these things shall be? And what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?”
4. “And Yahushua answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
5. “For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Messiah; and shall deceive many.”
6. “And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.”
7. “For nation shall rise against nation, kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places.”
8. “All these are the beginning of sorrows.”
9. “Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.”
Notice here, they will deliver you up to be afflicted and shall kill you, this I believe goes with (Revelation 7:13,14.) when John sees a great crowd and they have come out of the Great Tribulation. Many during this time will become martyrs. We are not appointed to wrath, however these ones that are here during the Great Tribulation will be persecuted for their faith and will be hated by all because of His Name. They will oppose the New World Order (N.W.O.), or what some call ‘mother earth going through her cleansing cycle’ or the ‘age of Aquarius’.
Oh my beloved friends get prepared, the Great Distress is coming. They will say…It is YOU that is evil…YOU are a satanist…YOU are the one in need of
prayer…YOU are the one that needs to be fixed…when they kill you they will think they are doing Yahuwah’s work. You see my beloved, when the N.W.O. is in full force, they will not think they are following Lucifer and the demons on the contrary they will think they are following the long awaited Messiah. The Muslim, Buddhist, New Ager, The Kabbalist, The Mason, Jew,
Christian and yes even many Messianics will be tricked into following the false one instead of the true one!
10. “And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. “
11. “And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.”
12. “And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13. “But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.”
According to, The New Strong’s Complete Dictionary of Bible Words, the word ‘iniquity’ means: violation of law, moral evil, moral wrong, transgression.” All of this is interesting when one takes into consideration this chapter has to do with the end as well as the great book of Daniel 7:25. When one thinks to change times and laws, wear out the ‘set apart ones’ of the Most High. Then if we go to Revelation 14:12, we find what a saint
(Set apart one) is. A true saint, not one according to the definition of man but according to Yahuwah. And a true saint keeps all ten of the Ten Commandments including the remembrance of the Sabbath and has the faith of Yahushua Messiah.
In Daniel 7:25, not only does this verse mention the changing of times and laws but also going after the saints (set apart ones) that keep the Moral Law. The lack of morality (Ten Commandments) will cause many hearts to wax cold. Mark 7:7, “HOWBEIT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME, TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.” Without a doubt,
one must ask what Commandments of Yahuwah have been set aside and replaced with commandments of men. In Daniel we know men will think to change times and laws but according to Scriptures it is vain, empty.
Notice the last verse in 13, ‘but he that shall endure unto the end the same shall be saved’. Yahushua has already told us that the end is the end of the world.
14. “And this good news of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”
15. “When ye therefore shall see the Abomination of Desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the set apart place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)”
16. “Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:”
17. “Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take anything out of his house:”
18. “Neither let him which is in the field return back
to take his clothes.”
We know that the ‘field’ is the earth/world and we are to remain in the field doing work. What work could this possibly be? Spreading the ‘Good News’ and rebuking false doctrine.
19. “And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days.” 20. “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day:”
Yahushua Messiah is talking to His followers, and he tells them pray that your flight be not on the Sabbath day. We know from Scriptures that the Seventh Day is the Sabbath and we also know from history that Constantine is the one that declared Sun-day the day of worship in 321 C.E. Man can think to change His Laws all they want but we know and have been told that
YAHUWAH changes not, and that Yahushua Messiah did not come to destroy the law or the prophets.
21. “For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be”
22. “And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.”
Wow, what an eye opener these two verses are. Who is Yahushua Messiah talking to? His Followers! And what is He telling us? Did He say anything that the followers would not be here? No! But what He is doing, is trying to prepare his followers by telling us when the ‘great tribulation’ comes the persecution will be so bad that the days will be shortened for the sake of the elect, if not then no ‘FLESH’ would be saved! The days could really be cut short, since Scriptures tell us that the sun will burn men and this would be a way to save flesh. Or, the number of days, of the ‘great tribulation’ could be
shortened. We know that this last three and half years will be the worst time in all of history for followers of Yahushua Messiah. And he is telling us this with his words like, pray your flight be not in the winter nor on a Sabbath day, or with child, etc. During the Holocaust, we know how they thought up ways to kill humans in massive numbers just by using the gas-chambers. I
have no idea on the methods that could be used during this time, Scriptures mentions many being beheaded. The last three and half years may be shortened.
23. “Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here
is the Messiah or there, believe it not.”
24. “For there shall arise false Messiahs, and false
prophets and shall shew great signs and wonders
insomuch if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect.”
25. “Behold I have told you before.”
26. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold he is in the desert go not forth behold he is in the secret chambers believe it not.
27. “For as lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28. For whosesoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together.”
If it were possible even the elect would be deceived into thinking that the false messiah is the true Messiah. But he has told us, that there will be great signs and wonders. When he comes he will not be in some secret chamber, there won’t be any secret return of him because all will know. The ‘rapture’ doctrine teaches just the opposite. That he will come secretly for His Bride.
Leaving all unbelievers in the dark about where their loved ones vanished to. What will happen when He comes, everyone will see and many will mourn, be ashamed, want to hide, because they have already thought he was here! Wow! Let me share something, when satan and the demons come they are not going to appear evil on the contrary they will look like messengers of light not darkness.
29. “Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:”
30. “And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.”
Praise be to YAHUWAH! For now we know when this takes place, “Immediately after the tribulation! Then shall appear the sign of Yahushua Messiah coming. When He appears many will mourn because they thought he was already here!
31. “And he shall send his angels with a great
sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together
his elect from the four winds, from one end of
heaven to the other.”
32.“Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his
branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye
know that summer is nigh:
There is no secret return of the true Messiah. The ‘son of perdition,’ shows up at the 6th trumpet and the true one comes at the last trumpet, the 7th. He is not coming back three times.
33. “So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.”
34. “Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”
35. “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.”
36. “But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”
What power is in those words! Praise be to YAHUWAH. What is dangerous, is when one is led to believe they are not going to be here. So when the false
messiah shows up many will be tricked into thinking this one is the real one even if it were possible the elect also. But YAHUWAH has always kept a remnant. When one has been taught you don’t need to know what the book of Revelation means, you don’t need to know what the ‘mark of the beast’ is because we’re getting outta here.
Only the ungodly ones will remain. Leading them to be deceived. This is dangerous teaching my beloved friends! Because they could have already received the ‘mark of the beast’, think the false messiah is the real
one, and they are not staying awake! Whoever takes the ‘mark of the beast,’ their names will not be found in the Lamb’s Book of Life.
37. “But as the days of Noah were, so shall also
the coming of the Son of man be.”
38. “ For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into
39. “And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”
40. “Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be
taken, and the other left.”
41. “Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the
one shall be taken, and the other left.”
Noah and his family were protected and prepared for the great flood. During these days Nephilims walked the earth. Their DNA was half human and half demonic. The book of Enoch goes into great detail about the fallen messengers. We are to remain in the field doing the Father’s work. Remember the darnels/tares are removed first.
42. “ Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your
Master doth come.”
43. “ But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.”
44. “Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.”
45. “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom
his master hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season.”
46. “Blessed is that servant, whom his master when he cometh shall find so doing.
47. “Verily I say unto you, that he shall make him ruler over all his goods.” 48. “But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, “My master delayeth his coming;”
49. “And shall begin to smite his fellow servants,
and to eat and drink with the drunken;”
50. “The master of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,”
51. “And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
What an exciting chapter we have just read together. Let us all strive to ‘stay awake’ for that great day will not come like a thief in the night for us! I would like us to look at a few verses about the parable of the ten virgins.
Matthew 25. Let’s look at verses 9-12.
9. “But the wise answered, saying, “Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.”
10. “And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.”
11. “Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Master, Master, open to us.”
12. “But he answered and said, “Verily I say unto you, I know you not.”
Who leaves the scene and who stays? The five foolish virgins leave. The five wise virgins stay and are ready. When the Bridegroom came the ones that were ready, they stayed, went in with him to the marriage. We are to
remain in the field (earth) doing are Fathers work.
Twinkling of an eye!
Let us look at the following verses in 1 Corinthians, 15:50-55;
“Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of Yahuwah; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. “Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?”
Let us ponder on those powerful words…Wow, Praise be to YAH! These verses not only tell us when this will take place, at the last trump. But this also tells us that the pre-tribulation and mid-tribulation rapture is nothing
more than heresy.
These verses go right along with 1 Thessalonians 4:17. People have this false hope that they will be removed from the earth. They have this illusion that, when the rapture takes place all that will remain for the
loved ones, is their clothes folded nice and neat, wedding rings, contacts, glasses and some left behind letters. There are a few things wrong with this vision, first and foremost it is dangerous. Second, sadly many of us
just do not want to die! Back in the garden, the serpent told the most famous lie of them all… that they would surely not die! We are told in Scriptures that the ‘wages of sin is death’. From the above verses we find that ‘flesh and blood’ cannot inherit the Kingdom of Yahuwah.
Guess what this means? Sadly, many have over-looked the fact that not only will their clothes be left behind but their blood as well! In order to put on an in-corruptible body, we must first leave this corruptible body of flesh and blood, through death yet we will live on, if we be of Mashiach.
Many say we are not appointed to Yahuwah’s wrath. Quite true for Scriptures tells us the following: “For Yahuwah hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Master Yahushua Messiah.” ( 1 Thessalonians 5:9). Did you know that the Israelites did not feel the wrath of Yahuwah as well? Let’s go back to the book of Exodus: 8:21-23, 21. “Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon
thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are.” 22. “And I will sever in that day the land of
Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am YAHUWAH in the midst of the earth” 23. “And I will put a division between my people and thy people:
tomorrow shall this sign be.” And in Exodus 9:6, “And YAHUWAH did that thing on the morrow, and all the cattle of Egypt died: but of the cattle of the children of Israel died not one.”
Scriptures do tell us who will feel the wrath of Yahuwah. Ephesians 5:6, “Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of Yahuwah upon the children of disobedience.”
What is disobedience? Breaking the law. Remember the parable about the Tares/Darnels? Scriptures also have much to say about ‘tribulation’. For
instance, we are told in Romans 5:3, “And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;” And in Revelation 7:14, “And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, “These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
The Coming of our Master and Saviour!!
1 Thessalonians 4:17, is the one verse that many base the rapture teaching on. This verse has been taken out of context but after we take an in-depth look it into, verses 13-18, then we get a fuller picture and understanding of what exactly what Paul is telling us.
13. “But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.”
Let’s first find out what’s the ‘subject’ matter. Those that are sleeping. He’s telling us don’t be sad for the ones that are no longer with us. Unlike others, that have no hope.
14. “For if we believe that Yahushua died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Yahushua will Yahuwah bring with him.”
Of course, if we believe that Yahushua died and rose again, our loved ones that are already sleeping (dead) Yahuwah will bring these ones with him when Yahushua returns.
15. “For this we say unto you by the word of the master, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Master shall not prevent them which are asleep.”
16. “For the Master Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of Yahuwah: and the dead in Messiah shall rise first:”
Oh my beloved friends, did your spirit leap for joy? Remember how Yahushua Messiah told us that when he comes everyone will know about it, there will be no secret return but it will be open for every eye to see.
Now we know that He will return at the trump of Yahuwah. We just learned in 1 Corinthians 15:52, that this trump is the very last trumpet.
17. “Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Master in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Master.”
According to, The New Strong’s Complete Dictionary of Bible Words, ‘caught’ means: ‘to grasp, possess, to take, to snatch together, to catch.’ This is where many get the word, rapture from even though this word cannot be found anywhere in Scriptures. The word, ‘clouds’ mean: ‘flash of lightening, hollow of hand: paw; sole of feet, leader, raising mist, fog, firmament.’ The word ‘air’ means: ‘breath, wind, life-spirit, sky.’
Let’s put this puzzle together. We know Yahushua Messiah said that when he comes everyone will know, as lightening comes from the east even to the west so shall his coming be. Notice that the word clouds mean ‘flash of lightening’? Notice how Paul tells us that we will be gathered to him and we also know from 1 Corinthians 15:52, which we will be changed, in an instant twinkle of an eye, we will leave this corruptible body and put on a
new non-corruptible body, this body my friends is our ‘spiritual body’. We know flesh and blood can not inherit the Kingdom. Therefore, when our Saviour comes on the clouds like lightening, bringing those dead with him, we which remain at the last trump will be changed in an instant and meet him in the spirit!
18. “Wherefore comfort one another with these words.”
Let no man deceive YOU!
Let us now take a close look at, 2 Thessalonians chapter 2: 1-17:
1. “Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Master Yahushua Messiah, and by our gathering together unto him,”
2. “That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that is the day of Messiah at hand.”
3. “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there comes a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;”
Paul is telling us about that great day when we will be gathered together with our Saviour. Notice he says two very important things:
(a) that day shall not come…..except there comes a
falling away first.
(b) that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition
In order to fall away from something one must have been with it. This is the great apostasy. This one verse alone throws out the whole heresy of the pre-tribulation belief. Heresy cannot stand up with the written word.
Once one takes the time to search through Scriptures the truth will be revealed to them. That day will not come until after the man of sin be revealed. Many pre-tribbers believe we will be taken before the tribulation. That revealed. Have you been deceived my beloved friends?
4. “Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called Yahuwah, or that is worshipped; so that he as Yahuwah sitteth in the temple of
Yahuwah, shewing himself that he is Yahuwah.” 5. “Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?”
6. “And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.”
7. “For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.”
8. “And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Master shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:”
Notice the following words, ‘shall destroy with the brightness of his coming’ Let us remember that every knee will bow and every tongue will confess. Also, we have already discussed how everyone will see when he
9. “Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,”
10. “And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.”
11. “And for this cause Yahuwah shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:”
12 “That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”
These are very powerful words! I don’t know my friends do you believe the truth? Or do you have pleasure in unrighteousness?
Now that we have gone through verse by verse, truly you can tell that the ‘rapture’ teaching is heresy of the worst kind. To get an individual or group of people to have high expectations that they are not going to be
here during the worst time throughout all of history. By promising them something Yahuwah has not promised (he promised us that we would not feel his wrath, however we will witness his wrath being poured out on
all man-kind) is deceiving. The reason why this is dangerous, is because some have become judges. Judging others who do not accept this teaching. Some have been told, you don’t need to read this or even understand that, because you are not going to be here. This in and of itself is dangerous. Once the adversary, can get someone not to read the word then that one
However and more importantly, what makes this dangerous is that many will not be prepared mentally, physically and spiritually, because to them there is nothing to prepare for. Since they are not going to be here. What about the ’mark of the beast’? Will some think, surely this is not the mark of the beast because so-and-so told me I’m not going to be here. Could the
’mark of the beast’ already be here?
What about all the movies and the books? You know the Scriptures tells us a little leaven ruins the whole thing. So, mixing non-fiction events with fictional events is dangerous.
Will you be able to handle seeing ten thousand fall on your left and ten thousand fall on your right? Will you be able to handle becoming a martyr for your faith? Many will curse ‘God’ during this time of wrath. Yet, we know we have been told all things! My beloved friends, stay awake!
Matthew 13:23, “But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understand it ;which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”
Everything playing out right here, right now on the world stage is being orchestrated to deceive you! The satanic agenda to enslave every man, woman, and child through the current mass vaccination program is being unleashed upon humanity. Brothers and Sisters, the book that the prophet Daniel was told to seal has been unsealed. Learn firsthand how the current mass vaccination agenda was foretold.
“The dark winter”, beloved ones, I feel is on the horizon! Please prepare now! This will be a double, triple, possible quadruple whammy! I’m talking, food shortages, power outages, cyber-attacks and since the sheeple has now been vaccinated, just as snakes shed their skin, they too will be shedding something!
FOY Bitchute Channel is now up and running. Come check us out over on the Bitchute Channel. We have been using the YouTube platform, in blowing the ram’s horn on the end time deception since 2007! Recently YouTube has been censoring all content. This has resulted in many of our videos being removed. This also led to our channel receiving strikes. Strikes lead to time out, where one cannot post any videos for a certain amount of time. Once our channel receives a strike, we slow up on posting. A few months ago, we had 2 strikes! When a channel receives 3 strikes within a certain amount of time, the channel is removed.
“Deciphering the Mark of the BEAST”
By L. McGuire
Many of you are about to get bit by the snake, if you do not take heed to how poisonous the snake truly is to your eternity. Most of you have only heard lukewarm, watered down versions of what the Mark of the Beast is. Those wolves in sheep’s clothing, have literally missed the mark! In Deciphering the Mark of the Beast, the entire plot is exposed. You do not want to miss this! Open your eyes and behold what is playing out on the WORLD stage right here, right now!
By L. McGuire
For the Greatest Show on Earth, to be a complete success, the Third Temple in Israel must be built. This is a MUST watch! The wedding invitations have been sent out! Learn how President Donald Trump along with the Freemasons, will push for the unholy alliance. Their timetable is that the Mahdi, the Jewish and Christian Messiah will be on the world stage in 3 to 5 years.
By. L. McGuire
The last prop that will be used in THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH, is the world’s largest hadron collider which is in Geneva. CERN stands for ‘European Center for Nuclear Research’ then again maybe it stands for C.E.R.N Center for Extraterrestrial Research and Neutralization. Whichever one you prefer; this gigantic machine has been the talk of numerous conspiracy theories.
I have stated throughout many FOY materials that, the satanic elite always tell the sheeple their plans before they do it! The problem is, the sheeple just do not take heed as they are too self-absorbed into this fallen world. If they get their cheap thrills, or their daily dose of pills from doctor feel good, they are content as to them ignorance is bliss! The storm is here folks, as President Donald Trump warned, plus we see their satanic announcement.
I asked you all to pay special attention to a recent movie that was released called, “The First Purge”. Remember what the Scriptures state, “The last shall be first and the first last!” (Matthew 20:16) “The First Purge” (the Apocalypse now) is really about the Last Purge against Believers.
They Live & Snakes Shed their Skin…
By L. McGuire
Now it gets interesting, as those who been fully jabbed do not have to wear masks indoor or outdoor plus no social distancing! As believers, you all must prepare now spiritually. Like never before, YOU must take action now! REPENT, HOUSE OF YISRAEL! Then RISE UP, time to become WORKERS IN YAHUWAH’S VINEYARD! Soon, YOU will be called up, to give MEAT in this SEASON!
FOR THE NAYSAYERS!!!
Shalom and Greetings. This is a quick video I am dedicating to all the naysayers out there. You know who you are. We know too, as you all be stumbling, walking around half dazed and confused. The wool has been pulled over your eyes. Reality is about to smack you across the face. Now, wake up! Here is more proof of what we here at the F O Y Ministry has been warning you all about before the weapon was unleashed.
“Nothing to see here if you are YTube…”
Journey down the rabbit hole. Some things the you know who’s don’t want you to see or know!
By L. McGuire
The Satanic Elite’s agenda has always been to enslave every man, woman and child. Decades worth of planning, manipulating, brain washing by means of predictive programing is coming to fruition. The End Game is here folks!
By. L. McGuire
Various videos that you all need to watch and take heed to! Now more than ever, you all need to be leaving the cities, villages, towns and get out dodge! They will be going door to door. Take a look at what other countries our doing, might help you get an idea of what is coming! For instance do you know what QR codes are? Well, if you don’t have one then you cannot buy or sell or own business! How do you get one? By taking the gene altering va666in! Also, learn why people who take that gene altering va666in are becoming magnetic and how this was foretold back in 1995.GGGGG and the va666in are like hammer and nails which is gonna hurt those who receive it!