Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /misc/42/171/160/696/user/web/followersofyah.com/newsletter/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 538
Written By L. McGuire
“For there shall be a time when they shall not bear sound teaching, but according to their own desires, they shall heap up for themselves teachers tickling the ear.” -2 Timothy 4:3
From the bottom to the top and everything in between the world has found multiple teachers to do just that…’tickle the ears’! With His recent statements, the first Jesuit Pope has managed to jump start the great apostasy (the great falling away) by trying to erase the faith that was once delivered thousands of years ago (Jude 1:3).
To declare all atheists that do good and not evil shall be redeemed, that is saved, is heresy of the utmost. To preach this from the ivory towers of the Vatican, the great whore herself is thus, nullifying the Word of Yahuwah.
Though it is factual, Yahushua did indeed redeem the entire world; Scriptures clearly state that all who believe in Yahushua shall be saved! Yahushua even told us what would happen to those who deny Him:
“But whoever shall deny Me before men, him I shall also deny before My Father who is in the heavens. “ –Matthew 10:33
In order to receive salvation one must acknowledge, believe in and accept the atoning blood of the true Passover Lamb, Yahushua! Atheists don’t believe, therefore, to them, they don’t need Yahushua!
More from the article:
“Atheists should be seen as good people if they do good, Pope Francis said on Wednesday in his latest urging that people of all religions – or no religion – work together.”
Let us remember that it was Yahushua that declared, “no one is good except One-Elohim.” (Mark 10:18) To further expound on this, Scriptures tell us that “there is none righteous, no, not one!” (Romans 3:10) And we have also been told that “…Elohim be true, and end every man is a liar…” (Romans 3:4)
These claims that one does not need to believe in Yahushua to achieve salvation is the utmost heresy. Brothers and Sisters, this is a message of world unity. Let us not forget that it has been written that all nations, tongues and creeds will embrace the coming Imposter. The Pope is preparing the entire world for this horrific time. That is why He has been calling for all religions to unite just as his processor:
Once the mechanism of a one world system which includes a global currency along with a set of universal laws to govern humanity has been started, there is no stopping it. What better way to unite the entire world than to proclaim, “Being good is good enough! Just follow the golden deed path straight into heaven!”
Yahushua clearly told us that, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
He further warned us that we should:
“Enter through the narrow gate! Because the gate is wide-and the way is broad-that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter in through it. Because the gate is narrow and the way is hard pressed which leads to life, and there are few who find it.”
The very next verse He also told us to beware of false prophets that come to us in sheep’s clothing. I speak a truth; much mercy has been given to us. Each of us has a lot to be thankful for. Yahushua loved us enough to forewarn us of these matters which are rapidly unfolding before our eyes.
The problem now arises with this heresy is, ‘just who defines what good is?” Pope Francis? The United Nations? How about the Global Elite? Who or what entity will be the keeper of the moral code? Better yet, ponder how can one get an atheist to follow a set of laws especially if they do not even believe in a god? Simple, have them follow the moral laws of mankind. What are these moral laws? I guarantee that the moral laws will be very sinister and lamb like (meaning they will appear to be of Eloah) when in reality will do away with Yahuwah’s Ten Commandments (our marriage vows). Which laws appear to come out of the Tanak, but in reality are man-made?The Noahide Laws of course! These counterfeit laws will no doubt play a major part in the Great Apostasy.
I beseech you to perceive the writing on the wall! In order to achieve global peace there must be a set of universal laws that everyone must abide by. These Noahide Laws go by other names such as moral laws, human right laws. They appear to be lamb like but in reality they replace the Ten Commandments of Yahuwah. The Noahide Laws are extremely dangerous as all those who refuse to comply will be found under penalty of death. (Genocide coming through the Rainbow Covenant). All dissenters will be called evil doers! I am thus reminded:
“Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” (-Yeshayahu|Isaiah 5:20)
Need I remind everyone that just a few years ago the Vatican along with the Pope embraced the Noahide Laws themselves? Once the first act started they announced that the Sacred Name of the Creator could not be spoken during mass, worship services prayers, and songs.
We now see that line being drawn in the sand that the false prophet is stating all men can be good just by being good. And the Noahide Laws will indeed be the universal laws to govern all people, nations and tongues enforced by the False Prophet and the Imposter!
Each day that passes we are getting ever so closer to the time frame Yahushua referred to as Jacob’s Trouble or some call it The Great Tribulation (to learn more about this time please request our free DVD called (“The Imposter”). Instead of outrage over the Pope’s recent unscriptural teaching, people by the masses are jumping on the Pope’s fan wagon. Here are just a few of the comments left by atheist themselves after hearing the Pope’s message:
- “I never really liked a Pope before. So far I like this one. Don’t mess it up Francis.”
- “Good on you, Pope Francis.”
- “Good for him. I don’t believe in the supernatural at all. I do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do–not because I’m “god fearing”. It’s nice that the new pope thinks that his “god” would be accepting of me and people like me. It doesn’t change me, but it’s nice.”
- “I’m likin this guy. Maybe because the previous Pope was not entirely to my liking. Or, maybe a new era has finally arrived.”
- “I’m an atheist – but if one took the time (as I have) to read about what Jebus was really saying it’s hard to argue he wasn’t a great figure who should be respected, and if it works for you “followed” …. Just sayin … This Pope is striking the right chord … Good for him ..”
- “thank you-THANK YOU! finally a decent message from a non-follower who can see the man is trying to be an inclusive head of one church of many on this planet.”
- “Finally, after all these years, a “breath of fresh air” coming out of the Vatican!”
- “As an athiest I like his words. Its a nice sentiment and I hope it lowers the vitrol against us athiests.”
- “yes…huge…and this Pope is just the man to do it for us!”
- “As an atheist have heatedly argued with Catholic friends about whether one can act morally without religion. I am pleased to see that the Pope has come down on my side of the argument.”
- “Best Pope, ever. IMHO….”
- “Pope Francisco is doing a great job explaining things – addressing the right issues and perceptions in a very strong way.Bravo!”
- “Thank you, Pope Francis. Those are beautiful words and will help open minds and bring people together.sincerely,”a devout atheist
- “He is a force for good, I too like him very much.”
- “Anyone who promotes world peace is alright in my book-atheist/agnostic”
- “I must say this new Pope is sounding more and more like my understanding of the message of Christ. I am starting to like him.”
- “Well, this old Atheist is sitting here smiling. This new Pope has already surpassed my expectations… Humanistically”
- “Well, my jaw just hit the floor. I have liked a lot of what this pope has said, but this really takes the cake. Still not converting, but color me impressed.”
- “I’m truly impressed by this statement. Maybe Francis really is a different kind of leader, someone who can bring Catholicism from the 18th century into the 21st. He just earned a big dose of respect from me, and I *hate* Catholicism.”
- “This dude might be the real thing. A truly spiritual man as pope, I am amazed.”
- “He is certainly a breath of fresh air to a ‘long-abandoned to higher ideals former Catholic’. The future may be brighter, more tolerant, kind, loving and patient…the real fruits of the spirit.”
- “Pope Francis, With this one statement you may have begun a peace making movement between all of mankind who have disagreed about differing religions. The example you are living with humility and lack of the usually dressings of past popes encourages me to become a better person and to not rely on overly consumption of “worldly goods.” May God Bless you and keep you in his hands as you show the world the teachings of Jesus Christ.”
- “I do have to say, as a devout agnostic raised SERIOUSLY Catholic, this is the first time I’ve been surprised by the statement of a modern pope. And I have to say the surprise is a pleasant one…”
- “I have been blown away by the humbleness Pope Francis has demonstrated from the start, and this sermon could not have been a more welcomed and shockingly unexpected message from his holiness. I cannot begin to imagine Pope Benedict ever saying these words to the masses. I have such high hopes for the great things this Pope is going to accomplish and in the direction he will lead his flock.”
In reality those of us that are in Messiah, know that true freedom can only come from the indwelling of the Ruach Ha Qodesh! Despite Satan wanting to totally enslave each of us, there is a pure unexplained freedom found in Yahushua Ha Mashiach! If you don’t know HIM seek HIM now as time is of the essence. Break free from the bondage of sin. Upon acknowledging HIM, your stony heart will be circumcised with the love of Torah; transforming you into a fountain of love! As the living waters flow within your being others will notice an indescribable radiance within you! Shalom will overcome you. If you don’t know HIM what are you waiting for? Don’t put this off any longer, embrace Yahushua today! Do not believe the Jesuit Pope Francis lies that everyone that does good can inherit eternal life.